Mages's 24th birthday dinner @ Barcode's

It was Mages's birthday on the 30th of September :) We decided to head to Barcode to celebrate and to have a dinner..

okay, it was supposed to be a surprise, but somehow, she figured out.. Because, here in Bali, we always do the same thing for birthdays :P hehe.. for EVERYBODY ! There will always be a cake-cutting session the night before at 12am AND a birthday dinner the next day (birthday) !

Anyway, back to the Barcode restaurant ! It's situated on Jalan Petitenget, Kerobokan. 5 of us took our bikes and went. It was our first time to Jalan Petitenget !!! There were so many many restaurants with beautiful settings along the whole road ! :D :D :D Oops ! I forgot to mention that Selvan and her mother joined us at the restaurant too !

So, Barcode Restaurant is not only a restaurant, but it has its own launge and bar too :) they serve Mediterranean food mostly.

This is us (from top left, clockwise :
Mages, Ruba, Thulasi, Haneetha, me and Mages)

Thai coconut chicken with rice

Coco-cola Chicken and something something ??
haha.. I can't remember what exactly is it called..

Salmon with chips ? haha.. seriously cannot remember ! but Mages and Ruba took this :)

Following 3 pictures : Chicken Fajitas (one of the most famous Mexican dish)
But, I still prefer TJ's Fajitas ! They're the BEST !!! ^^


This was what Haneetha ordered ! I have NO IDEA what is it called. hehe..
Selvan's mother ordered the same dish ! :)

This one was my appetizer ! *Thai Tomyum Soup*
gosh ! I was so excited when I saw Tomyum soup in the menu ! haha..
but it didn't taste that nice :(

After the dinner, we started taking photos around the restaurant :)









That's one of the members from the live band there :)






we only left after dinner and photo session :) It was raining heavily that we all got wet when we were riding back home.. hehe.. So, that's about it!

Have a nice day, everyone ! :) :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally

Periuk pecah

forgive always !