Heart broken
Was feeling really low today
After what happened recently
Felt like writing them somewhere
But cant find any suitable place
Instagram is too “opened”
Was thinking and thinking
And suddenly I remembered
That I had a blog
I was reading through the past posts
Realised that i hadn't change a bit
Im still the childish old me
Although it has already passed 7 years
1 thing never changed is my relationship issues
Friends are mostly happily married
Some of them already have children of their own
But Im still here, trying to look for my Mr. Right
One after another failed relationship
Why is it that I was always the one ?
Going through these painful break-ups
And it has always been the guy side,
Who would be cheating on me..
There will always be other girls involved between me and them
Why is that Im always the one who have to go through all these painful shit
Each time when I said yes
I loved full heartedly
I gave all in, I compromised
I tried to be understanding
Even though I don't agree with them
But all of them eventually took me for granted
And broke my heart
Comments