The Bali Diamond at Sanur
Okay. I know I shouldn't be here blogging. I have an OSCE exam tomorrow for forensic medicine. It's been 3 weeks that I'm in Forensic's Department, but I still know nothing. I don't have any interest in forensic medicine at all T.T I don't like the entire aura there and the whole idea of dealing with dead bodies :(
We have to do "Pemeriksaan Luar" a.k.a "PL" for dead bodies who "mati tidak wajar" and "Pemerisaan Dalam" which is also called Autopsy for cases which the cause of death still can't be found after PL. "Mati tidak wajar" here includes murder cases, strangling, hanging, drowning, accidents, infanticides and others. I had a tough tough time adapting during my first week here. But forensic is not only about dead bodies, we deal with alive ones also.
So when there's "jaga" a.k.a on-call, there will be "Jaga Depan" and "Jaga Belakang". Jaga depan deals with all kinds of cases including accident victims, abuse cases and so on. We have to take pictures of ALL the wounds found on the victims' bodies and describe it, and also the normal history takings, identities, vital signs, diagnosis, treatments, Imaging studies and plannings. We cannot MISS any case ! If we do, our whole batch will fail and we will have to repeat the whole thing again. Another 3 weeks of clinical attachment in Forensic's Department. So, we have to STAY ALERT ALL THE TIME if we "jaga depan".
For Jaga belakang, the attendants there will come and knock on our room door and inform us when there're dead bodies which need PLs. So we still get to sleep if we jaga belakang. But I rather jaga depan the whole day then doing the PLs at the back. So, basically posting in Forensic's Department is not as hectic as other departments. We still have our own time and we get to hang out with friends. Me, Xin Yi and Kuan Hooi decided to pay a visit to THE BALI DIAMOND at Sanur. It's a wedding chapel :) Gosh I LOVE wedding chapels !!! I want to get married at one of these beautiful chapels some day !
Here's the view of The Bali Diamond @ Sanur
Me and Kuan Hooi posing in front of the big diamond ^^
Kuan Hooi and Xin Yi
Xin Yi and her usual pose :P
The beautiful diamond ;)
Xin Yi's sexay pose ! :P
LOL. an incomplete heart shape !
Kuan Hooi, looking sweet as always ! ;)
Even the tree looks beautiful ! hehe!
Artistic photo of Kuan Hooi taken by me ! wakaka :P
Another artistic photo of Xin Yi
We are happy to have visited the famous BALI DIAMOND!
LOL. I look cacat here ! trying to imitate Xin Yi's pose.
Can you see the shape of the whole Bali Diamond ?
A little dining and living room near The Bali Diamond
The 3 of us!
Sort of a candid shot ;)
After the whole evening at The Bali Diamond, we headed to Bunana for dinner and to Flap Jack's for desserts. I LOVE the desserts there !!! especially the gelatos and wafers ! They're so yummy! Kuan Hooi ordered wedges while me and Xin Yi shared the wafer with ice-cream topping!
This is how the cafe looks like from the inside :)
LOL. Xin Yi is holding the guy on the surfboard ! :P
I LOVE THIS !!! you guys must definitely try!
The End.
I really should start studying. Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam ! ;)
Have a good day, everyone !
Comments