Hello again
it's been a year since I last post somthing here :P
had been really busy with classes and exams..
and kind of lazy too *to update here* hehe..
I'm back home in Malaysia !!! home sweet home ^^
actually, I've been back since 23rd July.. ^.*
feels soooooo good to be at home :)
wishing that time will pass slower *sigh*
so that I can spend more time at home with my family ..
Really HATE it to go back there !
T.T
T.T
had been really busy with classes and exams..
and kind of lazy too *to update here* hehe..
I'm back home in Malaysia !!! home sweet home ^^
actually, I've been back since 23rd July.. ^.*
feels soooooo good to be at home :)
wishing that time will pass slower *sigh*
so that I can spend more time at home with my family ..
Really HATE it to go back there !
T.T
T.T
Comments