Liang's belated little birthday surprise
My dear boyfriend, Liang's birthday was on the 30th of July. But sadly, we didn't get to celebrate together. I'm back home in Malaysia but he was still undergoing training in the air force squadron.. and I didn't have time to prepare his birthday gift because of my exams earlier.. Knowing that he will be coming back tomorrow 11th Aug.. I have promised him that we will celebrate together .. On the 30th July at enight, I was thinking really hard what to get for him.. something special but not too expensive.. and so, I thought of this ! :)
hundreds of PAPER HEARTS !!! :) :) :)I bought 20 sheets of Red Coloured A4 papers, went online to search on ways of folding paper hearts. And I actually learned a few different ways of folding them through YouTube :) I bought a little gift box in black with a silver ribbon on top and put all the paper hearts that I have folded into the box.
Spent like almost 3 days to fold the paper hearts and make the birthday card.. I could even feel the pain at my finger tips. but all of this are worth it ! I hope that this means something and touches him :) I have not given him this little birthday present yet because I'm only seeing him tomorrow.. *so excited* ^^





I'm really hoping that he will like it and appreciate it :)Can't wait to meet him tomorrow !
^^
And here is the latest photo of me !





Comments