Outings with friends

I have been going out a lot with my friends lately..

Bee bee, Xiao Yu Er, Form 6 classmates, Kuan Hooi and Wei Ye..

shopping.. movies.. steamboat dinner.. pasar malam.. Secret Recipe's.. Nando's..

had lots of fun :) but sadly, I didn't take many photos with my camera..

Bee bee in the TGV's auditorium

Bee Bee & me *see my layers of fat* T.T


My mood was totally gone when i lost my phone last Sunday when I was in Xiao Yu Er..

Poor Xiao Yu Er had to accompany me walking up and down Mid Valley Megamall and The Garden's mall to search for my phone..

*I'm really sorry, deary T.T for ruining the whole day*

I've lost my phone for the 4th time and 5 phones GONE just like that..

*sigh* seriously don't know HOW and WHEN am I going to change this bad habit of mine!

I just don't focus when I'm doing things.. daydream a lot.. easily get distracted..

I guess that's how my things always go missing..

Dear God, please help me T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally

Periuk pecah

forgive always !